Saturday, August 13, 2011

New Year = New Team

It's a new year... well... let me clarify for those who are no longer in school - it's a new "school" year.

At Westmont, a new year means a new team of Admission Counselors to take on the world of College Counseling. We are a brave bunch, a creative crew, and more importantly - a dang good looking group. See it for yourself.

I proudly present to you the...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Told ya. :)

2 comments:

  1. i really like all of these people. you all represent my beloved mont really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like you Kelsey! And speaking of Rep'ing Westmont... I AM COMING TO COLORADO! Let's meet up!

    ReplyDelete