Sunday, May 22, 2011

Getting Our Hair Did - Young Life Style

Every Tuesday night for the last year and half I have been blessed by some pretty amazing people. Yep. The most loving, patient, inspiring, and joyful people on this planet. My Young Life friends.

These men and women bring me closer to Jesus. They reveal that this world is upside down in it's priorities.

I am constantly reminded that we live in a world divided. I pray that I continue to have a passion to break those barriers. I pray that I continually pursue love, service, and selflessness. I pray that I am wiling to get crazy, let down my barriers, and meet Jesus where He wants me.

With that said... here are some pictures from our CRAZY Hair Club.

Enjoy.



Mark 25:40
"‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’"

Amen.

2 comments: