Sunday, May 15, 2011

Disneyland... Yes it is the Happiest Place on Earth

I like Disneyland.

Now for those who know me, this is no surprise. I wouldn't say I am an expert in everything Disney, but I definitely appreciate what this place can bring to those who make the financial sacrifice to venture through its gates.

I enjoy the smile that comes to my face when I rush on the tracks of Big Thunder Mountain. And the satisfaction that comes from taking a bite of mint-chip ice cream. And the excitement that comes from discovering another hidden Mickey

* For those who don't know, Disneyland has hidden Mickey Mouse faces throughout the park. I know... AWESOME!!!

Most of all, I appreciate the break this place gives me from the stress that can build up over the many work hours.

Anyway...

Last Monday, I was invited to go to Disneyland with two very special people, Christi and Amanda. This was an offer I could not turn down. So, I took the day off, picked up my fellow Disneyland-fanatics and ventured down to Anaheim. Our day in the magical kingdom was quite different from our typical Monday. Here are some images from our adventure...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Thanks Amanda and Christi!

And to my other Disneyland going friends... you were missed.

2 comments: