Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Adventures in Paradise

This last weekend my church's young adult group (PCNK - Post College No Kids) sailed to the Channel Islands to pursue adventure. What type of adventure? Well, I am glad you asked. Our adventures included sea kayaking, snorkeling, hiking, sunset watching, fox chasing, and plenty of games.

However, the most amazing adventure of the weekend was Growing Deeper as a Community.

I can honestly say I was blessed by all who were able to attend this trip. I walked or "sailed" away with 25 new friends. And I look forward to the many more adventures ahead.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The end. :)

2 comments: