Friday, July 1, 2011

Ch Ch Ch Changes!!!

Summer is here! WOOO!

For many, this season brings vacation, beach trips, slurpee runs, and an assortment of outdoor activities. However, in this stage of life (the twenty-somethings), summer also can bring a lot of change - both wanted and unwanted. People are getting married, moving away, finding new jobs, and exploring new adventures.

Change is bound to happen.

This last week, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Two of my roommates moved out, two really close friends permanently vacated town, and 2 co-workers started their journey towards other opportunities. I did not choose this change, but it happened and God is telling me to embrace it. Even if it is hard, it can allow growth. More importantly, it can break my control on life and let God work in it.

So, to change... Hello! And to those leaving... Goodbye. :(

Below are the pics from my offices' Goodbye Breakfast for two of my co-workers. I am going to miss these guys.

Evan - keep sending me hilarious youtube clips. See you in CO!
Matt - keep me posted on Knowledge Power Respect. I am excited to see/hear what happens.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment